Maxine’s Intima reviews – does Maxine’s Intima work and what are the side effects?
Maxine’s Intima is a female enhancement product that is botanical. It is meant to boost a woman’s libido. The product is GMP certified and suitable for vegetarians. The product is best used in a romantic setting to enhance a woman’s libido and sensuality.
Maxine’s Intima contains ingredients that have been proven to work in alleviating female sexual dysfunction with a few surprising ingredients such as cocoa. Therefore, the product should work. However, this may vary from woman to woman.
Therefore, do not be awfully optimistic. Consult your physician on the user of this product. Also, try to look up reviews to see how other women have fared using this product. You may decide to take a leap and go ahead and use it without any precautions
Maxine’s Intima ingredients:
- Calcium is an essential mineral in the human body particularly in the physiology of muscle excitation and contraction. Without calcium, muscles would probably not function normally. Calcium was specifically added to this formulation as the female genitalia are a muscular in nature. Enhanced muscle contraction of the female genitalia can only work to enhance sexual pleasure and reproductive function.
- L-Arginine is a common ingredient in most sexual enhancement products for both men and women. It enhances blood flow to the reproductive organs by relaxing the smooth muscles contained in blood vessels.
- Mucuna extract is a powerful botanical extract that has been used for centuries to enhance female sexual function. It functions by enhancing blood flow to the female genitalia as well as increasing production of testosterone by the adrenal glands. Testosterone increases a woman’s sex drive.
- Asparagus is commonly classified among plants that are referred to as fountains of youth. Asparagus has actually been known to increase sexual function and keep one energetic even as they age.
- Ashwagandha herb has been used in the Indian culture to cure ailments. It is a potent herb in the so called Ayurveda medicine. The herb functions to increase blood flow to the sexual organs. In addition, and more importantly, it has a soothing effect that eases any psychological strains that may be and probably are the cause of the slumped libido.