Vigorcare for Women review – does Vigorcare for Women work and what are the side effects?
Vigorcare for Women is an effective and quite safe formula for all women with whichever kind of sexual deficiencies. It is a product that works for women of all ages; young or old. Vigorcare for Women is made up of a blend of a variety of natural and herbal ingredients. These ingredients function in supporting a normal sex life in women.
With Vigorcare for Women, women are assured that they will not have problems relating to sexual dysfunction. This product is manufactured by the Himalaya Company which is a renowned manufacturer that has several other supplements and health products in the market.
- Ashwagandha also known as Withania somnifera. The name is a combination of ‘ashva’ and ‘gandha’ meaning ‘horse’ and ‘smell’ respectively. The tuberous roots are used for medicinal purposes. It is used as an adaptive herb that makes the human body more resistant to stress hence creating calmness and peace. This herb helps to balance endocrine functions and reproductive functions.
- The other ingredient is Lodh Tree whose bark has been used in the past as a remedy for diseases that ailed women. Also, it has been used as a tonic for the uterus and the walls of the vagina. In addition, this herb is useful in dealing with swellings and inflammations on various parts of the body. Lodh tree also controls excessive bleeding in women especially during menses. It is also known as symplocos racemosa.
- Nutmeg is another ingredient present. It is one of the two spices derived from the Myristica tree. It is sometimes known as Myristica fragrans. This stimulant spice has in the past been used to provide a lot of benefits to the bladder and urinary tract. It maintains optimum bladder and urinary tract health. The other spice from the Myristica tree known as Mace, which works in conjunction with nutmeg to exhibit aphrodisiac properties. A woman’s sexual vitality is maintained due to this ingredient.
- Nut grass. This is another ingredient that has been used over the years. Also known as Cyperus rotundus, it is used as a tonic for the female reproductive system due to its phytoestrogen properties.
- Zingiber officinale, commonly known as ginger, is a spice that was used traditionally in a bid to prevent nauseous spells and to improve digestion.
- Anacyclus pyrethrum, also known as pellitory has been used traditionally for the purposes of overall sexual stimulation. It induces heat and a tingling sensation when applied to the skin. Just like Nut grass, it exhibits phytoestrogen properties and supports circulation to the reproductive system.